Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition - PlayStation 4

Highlights
  • Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition game for PS4 expands on your FF journey
  • Discover a new dungeon that leads to the game's thrilling ending
  • Access to a variety of content, including Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades and Episode Ignis
  • Enjoy new features such as first-person camera mode, new gear and new bosses
Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition for PlayStation 4 brings the incredible FF journey to new heights, packed full of add-on content and new features. Join Prince Noctis and his closest pals as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom. A new dungeon leads straight to the game's climactic end, and first-person view lets you see Eos through Noctis' eyes. Plus, you'll get to play around with new gears and bosses while gaining access to more than a dozen downloadable content — including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets.
[Image: GUEST_ee930996-7bed-4a3b-9ddc-5756f3062b...0&hei=1000]

In that sense I consider the Last Story to be the real Final Fantasy continuation. Given both sakaguchi and nobuo are on it. And I dont mind the lower resolution.

Im not grabbing the collectors edition but I will be picking this up for my PS4 when it comes out I didnt get a chance to play through it so Im pretty excited